What You Can Expect
We recognize that managing a chronic disease or serious illness can feel overwhelming at times. We are here for you. At Woori Pharmacy our staff is dedicated to working with you, your doctors and nurses, and family and friends to achieve a fully integrated health care team. You are our primary purpose.
- Personalized patient care Our specialty trained staff members will work with you to discuss your treatment plan, and we will address any questions or concerns you may have. We are available for you 24/7.
- Collaboration with your Doctor We will always keep the lines of communication open between you and your doctors and caregivers. We are here to make sure any difficulties you may be having with your treatment are addressed immediately with your physicians.
- Regular follow-up Getting your medications and medical supplies quickly and efficiently is paramount. We will be in close contact with you during your treatment, and will be your healthcare advocate.
- Benefits Treatment can be costly, and we will help you navigate through the complexities of the healthcare system to explore every option available to you. Our relationships with insurers will help provide you with information and explanations of your drug and medical benefits. Your quality of care is our highest mission.
- Delivery We offer fast and convenient delivery to your home, workplace, or the location you prefer. A staff member will contact you five to seven days prior to your refill due date to coordinate the medications you need, update your medical and insurance records, and to set up and confirm a delivery date and address
- 24/7 Support Our Specialty Pharmacy staff is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We are always here to answer any questions or address any concerns you may have.