- E-Cigs Remain Under Investigation October 15, 2019Health officials continue to investigate e-cigarettes as the number of reported respiratory problems tied to vaping continues to rise.
- FDA Takes on Illegal Opioid Websites October 14, 2019The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and US Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) have sent warning letters to 10 websites for illegally marketing opioid medications.
- Asthma Rx Approved for Home Use October 12, 2019An asthma medication that once could only be given at a doctor's office can now be given at home.
- Flu Season Is Here: Your Daily Dose of Tips October 11, 2019Flu season is upon us. But with a few simple steps, you can help protect yourself from catching the flu.
- Rx for Children with Rare Disorder Approved October 10, 2019The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved the first treatment for children with a rare disorder.