- Mammogram Myths October 19, 2018For National Mammography Day, we're debunking four common mammogram myths.
- Medical Myths Busted October 17, 2018Grandma might have told you that you'll catch a cold if you go outside with wet hair. Even if you didn't buy into that old wives’ tale, there are plenty of other health myths out there that seem true — but aren't.
- You Asked, We Answered October 16, 2018One of the most common questions pharmacists receive is, "Can I drink alcohol while taking my medication?" We've answered that question and several others below. See what other questions made the list.
- Scrub-a-Dub-Dub Those Hands October 16, 2018Oct. 15 is Global Handwashing Day, and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is reminding everyone that keeping your hands clean is one of the most important ways to stay healthy.
- Mammograms: What You Need to Know October 13, 2018Mammograms can help detect breast cancer at an early stage. That means they can lead to early treatment, which can save lives.