- Safe Toys for the Holidays December 17, 2018On the first day of Christmas, my mommy gave to me … three non-choking-hazard toys, two BPA-free figures and a stuffed animal without removable parts. How safe are the toys under your tree this year?
- New Presents from the FDA December 16, 2018It's the holiday season, and the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has a gift for all of us. Keep reading to see what the FDA has in its bag of goodies for us this holiday season.
- Staying Safe During the Holidays December 15, 2018As the season continues, keeping yourself and your family safe is an important part of being able to enjoy the holidays.
- The Prescription for a Happy Holiday December 14, 2018Getting ready to leave town for the holidays? Don't forget to consider your health when planning your trip.
- Traveling for the Holidays? December 11, 2018You're ready to see the world, but are you really prepared to jet off?