- Back-to-School Illnesses: Hand, Foot and Mouth Disease August 19, 2019Going back to school means new teachers and friends. But it's also a time for back-to-school illnesses, such as hand, foot and mouth disease.
- FDA: Sodium Chlorite Products Are a No-Go August 17, 2019Sodium chlorite products are not as safe as they are advertised to be, according to the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
- Are You Back-to-School Ready? August 16, 2019Backpack? Check. Books? Check. Pencils? Check. Health records? With the school year starting, there's another thing not to forget: back-to-school medical needs.
- Rotavirus Explained August 15, 2019Rotavirus spreads easily among infants and young children. Is your child at risk?
- Tick Season Means Lyme Disease August 14, 2019Lyme disease is a well-known risk tied to tick bites, so for those living in certain areas, a tick bite can be a nerve-racking experience. But there are ways to lower your risk.