This is first post.
- Hypnosis for Health Conditions? September 16, 2019Hypnosis is known for making people very, very sleepy, but can it also be used to help people become healthy?
- 8 Tips to Prevent Medication Errors September 14, 2019Unfortunately, medication errors occur relatively often — and they can harm you and your family. The good news is there are ways to avoid medication errors.
- ADHD Medications: What You Should Know September 11, 2019Are you treating attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) with medication? Here's all you need to know about the available treatment options.
- Understanding Birth Defects September 11, 2019While not all birth defects are preventable, you can take some steps to help reduce the risk to your baby, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
- Company Under Fire for Umbilical Cord Products September 10, 2019A United States company is under fire for selling unapproved umbilical cord products.