- Don't Make This Common Car Seat Mistake November 16, 2018During the winter, do you strap your children into their car seats while they're wearing a coat? If so, you may be putting them in danger.
- 'Movember' Shines Spotlight on Men's Health November 15, 2018It's not just about letting your facial hair grow wild — "Movember" is about men's health, and that includes suicide, prostate cancer and testicular cancer.
- OTC Asthma Inhaler Gets Green Light November 13, 2018The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved the only asthma inhaler available over the counter (OTC) in the United States.
- Common Blood Pressure Rx Recalled November 12, 2018If you take irbesartan or a product containing irbesartan, you may have a recalled and potentially dangerous medication in your medicine cabinet, according to the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
- When the Weather Outside Is Frightful November 12, 2018Few things stick in a child’s memory more than a perfect snow day. To ensure these winter play days aren't tainted by injury or illness, parents should be aware of the dangers tied to the coldest time of the year.